Thursday, June 10, 2010

Jumping into a Bear's Maw: Meme Trap

I've carelessly set myself up for participation in a so-called 'Comment Meme' by commenting on a certain Livejournal journal. Reading it, you will quickly come to the realization that I completely missed out on reading point #8. I've never been in the habit of doing memes, seeing them as an interactive breed of chain letter. On the other hand, I don't get many commentators, so that means I wouldn't have much work to do, hehe. Read on then, if you dare.

MEME TIME
RESPOND TO THIS POST AND I'LL...


1. Respond with something random about you.
2. Tell you which color you remind me of.
3. Tell you my first memory of you.
4. Tell you what animal you remind me of.
5. Ask you something I've always wondered about you.
6. Tell you my favorite thing about you.
7. 

Tell you my least favorite thing about you.
- Skip.
8. Challenge you to post this on your journal.

3 comments:

  1. Whee~ comment! Haha, sorry about the bear maw, but at least as far as memes go, this one's a baby bear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @TJ: Haha. Not blaming you, just myself. Just being sporting here:)

    1. You're doing some course related to English, right? Find that fascinating as I'm the type that's never bothered about the difference between verbs, adverbs, etc, etc, etc... it's like an alien science to me.
    2. Red and Yellow stripes. Like Chili sauce and Mustard. No idea why.
    3. You look like a younger version of my high-school biology teacher...
    4. Koala:3
    5. In regards to #1, why that particular course?
    6. Ties in with #1. Impressive!
    8. No point in this, eh? Hehe.

    ...feels like almost everything has to do with #1, but there you have it^^;

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, people do these things on Myspace/Facebook ALL THE TIME. It's quite the clutter.

    ReplyDelete